Akhand Manokaamna Navratra Jyoti Kalash
Visit Below Link:
Navratras are the major festive occasions for Shri Mahamaya Devi Mandir. Navratras are observed twice every year, a period of nine days each. Grand celebrations, special pujas and abhishek of Devi are organised at these times. Devotees observe fasts on all the nine days. Thousands of people travel miles on foot to have a darshan of Devi. Some of the devotees literally crawl or roll their bodies for as long as 25 kms to reach Ratanpur and pay their rituals.
Chaitra Navratras: The Chaitra Navratras begin on 1st of the Hindu month Chaitra every year – a fortnight after the Hindu festival Holi – during the spring season. These are also called Jawara Navratras in native terms.
Shaardiya (Kwaar) Navratras: These Navratras begin 1st of Hindu month Kwaar or Aashwin, during the fall season. The famous Hindu festival Dussera follows these Navratras.
Special lamps called Kalash are lit in big halls surrounding the Mandir in the name of devotees. These Kalashas are kept akhand or alive for all nine days by pouring in required quantities of oil or ghee. Along the walls of each of the hall, the names of the devotees subscribing the Kalashas are written. Based on one’s subscription receipt number, a devotee can go inside and watch his particula particular Kalash lit during the Navratras. During the last Navratras more than 25,000 Kalashas were lit by the Trust on behalf of the devotees.
The Kalashas come in two varieties:Taiil Jyoti Kalash: These kalashas are kept alive by lighting oil lamps in the name of devotees. The subscription amount for each such Kalash is Rs 500.00 (Rupees Five Hundred only.)Ghrit Jyoti Kalash: Cottage ghee (edible oil made out of cow-milk) is used to light these lamps. These Kalashas are considered the most sacred form of prayer.
The popularity of Ghrit Kalashas is so much that people from all over the world, let alone India – be it Britain, USA or Canada – send subscriptions for these Kalashas. The subscription amount for each of the Kalashas is Rs 1500.00 (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only.)The Kalashas come in two varieties:Aajivan Jyoti Kalash: Any of the Jyoti Kalashas mentioned above can be opted to be lit in your name life-long (Aajivan). The subscription amounts are: Taiil Jyoti Kalash (Aajivan): Rs 11000.00 (Rs Eleven thousand only)
Ghrit Jyoti Kalash (Aajivan): Rs 31000 (Rs Thirty One thousand only)The subscriptions for these Kalashas can be sent at any time before the festival. These can be in form of either:
- Online Donation : In SBI online collect, donation can me made using ‘Any Bank’ ATM/Debit.Credit card/internet Banking.
Visit Below Link:
- Cash deposited at the Trust counter
- Money Order in favour of Sidh Shakti Peeth Shri Mahamaya Devi Mandir Trust and payable at Ratanpur (Chhattisgarh) PIN: 495442
- Cheques/DDs payable in favour of Sidh Shakti Peeth Shri Mahamaya Devi Mandir Trust and payable at Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh) PIN: 495001
Note: Please make sure to mention the following on the back of your cheque/DD or the message area of the Money Order:
- Your complete name and address
- The type of Kalash (Tail or Ghrit)
- The name(s) of the devotees in whose name the Kalashas will be lit
Note: The Trust also carries out the following activities:
- Special Puja: Special Puja can be arranged for a subscription of Rs 501 (Rs Five hundred one only) except Navratras. Please contact our office for more details.
- Lighting Manokaamana Jyoti Kalash at Tulaja Bhawani Mandir, Ratanpur.
- Rathyatra Mahotsav at Shri Jagannath Mandir, Gajakila.
Please contact the Trust office for these donations.
The remittance can be sent to:
Trust Office Address:
Sidh Shakti Peeth Shri Mahamaya Devi Mandir Trust,
ZIP/PIN: 495442 India
Phones: +91 (7753) 255526 & 255504